Q1. I don't have a gun permit or license, can I still go there to shoot?
· Yes. We are open to the general public. You must be at least 18, or accompanied by a parent or guardian who is at least 21. Everyone who is 18 or older must present government-issued photo ID to go onto the range.
Q2. I am not a TX resident. Can I still shoot there?
· Yes, so long as you meet the age and ID requirements.
Q3. Can I rent a gun from you to take home?
· Absolutely not! Our rental guns are only for use on our range.
Q4. May I bring my own guns to shoot there?
· Yes, although Black Powder firearms are not allowed at our facility. If in doubt about your specific gun/ammo combination, you must ask an employee before shooting.
Q5. May I bring my own ammunition to shoot there?
· Yes, but only to shoot in your own guns, subject to certain restrictions. You must purchase our range ammunition to shoot in our rental guns.
Q6. What restrictions do you have on ammunition shot there?
· Armor-piercing, tracer, and incendiary ammunition is strictly prohibited. If in doubt about your specific gun/ammo combination, you must ask an employee before shooting.
Q7. Can I bring my AR-15, AK/SKS, or .308 rifle to shoot there?
Q8. What about my .30-06 or 7.62 x 54R rifles?
Q9. What about my BB or pellet guns?
· Lead .177 caliber pellets may be shot here. Steel pellets, or BBs of any sort are not allowed, for safety reasons.
Q10. What about black powder?
Q11. I own some full-auto guns. Can I shoot them there?
· You are welcome to shoot your LEGALLY OWNED select-fire or full-auto guns here. If you are in doubt about shooting your particular gun here, give us a call.
Q12. Do you sell Personal Defense ammunition, as well as target ammunition?
· Yes, we stock an extensive line of Range and Defensive ammunition as well as others in selected calibers/weights.
Q13. How old must you be to buy ammunition?
· You must always present a valid government-issued photo ID and be at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle ammunition, and at least 21 years of age to purchase rifle and or handgun ammunition.
Q14. May I bring my own targets to shoot there?
· Yes, however there is a minimum target size of 24" x 42"
Q15. May I draw from a holster?
· Yes, only after completing one of our classes that involves holster drawing or other accredited training facilities.
Q16. May I shoot one-handed?
· Yes, provided that you do so in a safe and controlled manner.
Q17. Do you have a rule against “rapid fire”?
· Not as such, however we do not allow you to shoot faster than you can control your gun with aimed fire. Generally, one second between rounds, at a minimum, is recommended for a controllable rate of fie. If you are not hitting your target, you are not in control and must slow down.
Q18. May I shoot two guns at the same time, like I see in movies?
· No. The gun-handling that you typically see in movies is unrealistic and unsafe, and we do not allow it here.
Q19. How old do children have to be to shoot on your range?
· As long as they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, children 8 years of age and at least 48” in height and older are welcome.
Q20. Do you give law enforcement and active military discounts?
· Yes. We discount the range time for certified law enforcement officers and active duty military personnel.
Q21. Do you offer gunsmithing services?
· Yes. We do in-house cleaning and light smithing.
Q22. Do you custom order firearms?
· Yes, we can special order firearms for you through our vast supplier network. We also accept FFL transfers for $20 transfer fee.
Q23. Do you take trade-ins and consignment firearms?
· Yes. We offer reasonable, honest prices for your trade-in and we can also sell your firearm on a consignment basis. Consignment fees are 15% of the sales price.
Q24. May I bring my camera?
· Yes, but you may only photograph members of your party or our display firearms. Photographing other patrons, range personnel, or our facility's security features is strictly prohibited.